Covid Guidelines for Our Studio
Rules we will be enforcing to keep all children safe:
-A staff member will open doors for children keeping hands extra clean from touching doors.
-Staff members will be wearing mask.
-We will keep studio doors open to help with ventilation when possible.
-Your child is welcome to bring her own mask to wear if she wishes.
- Each child will be hand sanitized and screened for sickness when entering the door. Sanitizer will be passed out several times in class as well.
- Students will stand at least 6 feet apart. We will not do any activities that require students to touch each other. Our floor will be marked with 6 foot squares to help keep children space out.
-We will dismiss our one hour classes 5 minutes early to keep students from coming in contact with other classes and to give our staff time to clean between classes.
- We will dismiss the students directly from the dancing room one at a time so that they do not have to go back into the lobby.
- We will have a staff member using Lysol and Clorox on surfaces constantly during class and when classes change.
-Anyone with a cough will be sent home- we ask you to join us live through zoom if your child displays any signs of developing a sickness of any kind.
- For tumbling girls will be assigned to their own mat to use. We will clean these before and after every tumbling class.
- The lobby and viewing window will be closed, we ask all parents and guardians to wait in your vehicle for your child. Parents can view class using zoom.
-Class sizes will be limited according to the CDCs recommendations at that time
-We will do everything possible to keep your child safe!